The USQ Student Awards are university wide awards which recognise outstanding achievement and student contribution to the community and the University. You can nominate yourself or someone you know for an award. You will be able to save your responses in this nomination form and come back to it later. Please complete the nomination form by 5pm Friday, 23 August 2019.
Tips for writing your nomination statement:
- Be clear and concise with your answers
- All answers must be based around activities and initiaties from 2019 only
- Be sure to attach all supporting documents as proof (e.g. letters from supervisors, certificates, photographs)
- If you are nominating a peer, be sure to consult them for further details on their achievements
- Consider using the STAR format when writing your answers. S= Situation T= Task A= Action R= Response